Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Anywho

Well it's been a few weeks and the beard is looking ok. I've had a beard for a long time and I have only shaved my face completely once since I started dating my wife 7 years ago. Afterwards, I felt weird. I was emotionally naked. It was like removing my beard had removed some forcefield around my head and now people could read my thoughts.

Originally I grew my beard in college after running out of razors and I was too lazy to buy new ones. After a couple of weeks I could see that it wasn't too patchy and given some time it might even look like a real beard. So it was mostly out of laziness that I started to grow a beard. But then I got used to it and so I've had a beard for almost 10 years.

Anywho, it's never been more than about twice the length it is now. So we will see what happens in a few weeks. Until then, please donate to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society by clicking on the link on the right side of the screen.

Also, I am aware that there is absolutely no correlation between the cause and me growing a beard. But I figured it would be fun and whoever sponsors me can't really watch me train or run the marathon but they can follow the progress of my beard growth. Well, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment